Bonding Agent is a multipurpose product that fixes permanently coatings and restorations based on Portland cement to existing concrete, giving properties to concrete mixture that could not be found in any other bonding agent, admixture or modifier.
It is liquid and it can be used as a bonding agent or additive mixture.
Bonding Agent fixes the new cast assuring a higher resistance
Bonding Agent fixes new cast or cementitious mortar to an existing support . It can fix even low thickness casts providing superior adhesion and cohesion. It provides superior resistance and it is an excellent substrate for subsequent coatings. It improves the cement mix for high performance
Bonding Agent, used as an admixture, makes the mixture elastic, thixotropic, water-resistant and resistant to freeze and thaw cycles. The product allows you to apply both cement-based mortar and concrete on structurally sound cementitious surfaces, masonry, wood, asphalt, and others.
- Roads, road surfaces, footpaths
- Airport strips, cycling tracks, skateboarding paths
- Floors, industrial floors, garages, parking spaces
- Stadiums, sport facilities
- Open squares, ramps, slides
As a bonding agent:
- Extraordinary strength of adhesion and cohesion
- Resistance increase
- Excellent substrate for coatings
- Easy to apply
As an admixture:
- Mix Bonding Agent with Portland cement in a 1:1 ratio.
- Massage the material in the substrate using a brush.
- Before Bonding Agent dries, apply the repair material or coating. Do not let it dry before applying the subsequent layer of material. If Bonding Agent dries, apply another coat before proceed.
- Mix Bonding Agent with the cement conglomerate. Use Bonding Agent in place of water. Some water could be added according to the mixing table.
- Add Bonding Agent until desired consistency is reached.
- Apply a first coat of Bonding Agent following the instructions.
- Perform repair or coating of the support.