Ercole is a cementitious ready-mix powder that eliminates the need to remove old or damaged concrete by resurfacing it with a strong, flexible and durable coating.
It is ready to use, it is sufficient to add water. It is a new generation of material that is applied at low thickness (1 mm to 3 mm), but it provides high-performance.
Ercole has a high versatility and it easy to apply.
Its use is indicated in the rehabilitation work is both internal and external, floors, ceilings and vertical walls.
Thanks to its extraordinary adhesion, Ercole can be used to coat asphalt, plaster, wood, metal, concrete and other surfaces. It 's a product developed in cooperation with Super-Krete International Inc. of San Diego, CA-USA.
- Non-slip surfaces including carriageable
- Loading ramps and docks
- Parking spaces, entrances, garages
- Warehouses and industrial buildings
- Highways, bridges, footpaths
- Landing strips for helicopters
- Decorative Concrete
- Outdoor paving under heavy weather conditions
- Floors subject to acid and corrosives attack
- Concrete stables, farms, food companies
- Abrasion resistant
- Freeze-thaw cycles and deicing salts resistant
- Fire resistant - Class "A"
- Compressive strength resistant (up to 45 Mpa)
- Applicable from 1 mm to 3 mm
- Environmentally friendly and safe
Ercole Ecoactive can be applied with a squeegee, spray machine, float, trowel or similar systems.
Ercole is prepared on site, mix with water (4-6 litres for self levelling mixture) until the desired consistency is reached. Vertical and ceiling coatings require dry mixture with low slump, that can be made by adding small quantities of water, until you achieve a consistency similar to stucco. Mix with a hand drill and a paddle mixer attachment in the bucket. For large quantities you can use a cement mixer for construction. For patches and reconstruction bigger than 3 cm, you can add more sand or aggregates up to 7 kg of sand per pack of Ercole.
||ASTM C 297
||45 Mpa after 7 day
||ASTM C 39
||14 Mpa after 7 day
||ASTM C 882
|Coverage rate per package
||16 sq. m. in 2 coats application
||N/A. Keep from moisture.
||25 kg pails - 56 pails per pallet