Villa Moretti restauration
Tarcento (UD) - Italy 2003
Consolidating treatment with Evercrete Vetrofluid
on the marble and cement chips in the external decorations of the villa.
Villa Moretti was built in the early 1900 according to architect Vandoni's project and it has been revisited by Architects Ruggero and Arduino Berlam of Trieste after the Second World War. Moretti Villa was severely damaged by the 2 strongest earthquake in 1976. Architect Petris carried the following restoration in 2003 and chose Ecobeton products to consolidate and protect the building precious frames.
Arch. Paolo Petris
Pivato Guerrino Spa (TV)